26.2.18

25-02-2018

Haze
Welcome back, I'm feelin' kinda old school this week as you will see from the playlist, even the current releases from Donald Tabron, O B Buchana and Diane Shaw all have that Old Skool flavour which for me is a real plus. I would just like thank everyone who shares the Science of Soul link; my fellow presenters, Melvin Jordan, Mark Merry, and Micheal K Amil, also thanks for great feed back from regular listeners, to me it is always positive and encouraging, I truly do appreciate you all. Enough rambles so I will let the music do the talking now  - sit back and please enjoy.

Sundays playlist for 25-02-2018
Hour One
Micheal Wycoff - Lookin' Up To You
Haze - Love Rhyme
Joe - If You Love Her
Omni - You Make It Happen
O B Buchana - Parking Lot Love Affair
Diane Shaw - Some One Like You
Justin Terrell - I Can Make You Smile
Howard Johnson - Whatever You Want
Enchantment - I Can't Forget You
Enchantment - Gloria
Cecil Parker - Come Over Here ( Bring Love )


Hour Two
Danny Johnson - I Might Aswell Forget
Donald Tabron - Sweet Thang
Frederick Davis - Shoulder To Cry On
Average White Band - Soul Searching
John Gary Williams - In Love With You
The Temprees - Love Maze
The Preparations - You Don't Want Me
The Presidents - 5 10 15 20 25 30 Years Of Love
The Dells - Could It Be
The Natural Four - Heaven Right Here On Earth
The Dramatics - And I Panicked
The Temptations - Special
The O'Jays - How Time Flies
   


No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE ENTER COMMENT BELOW:-