19.2.18

18-02-2018

Thanks for visiting this week and for all the positive feedback from last weeks Dennis Edwards Tribute Show - I truly appreciate you. On this weeks show I will be dipping into Karyn White's excellent movie sound track "Gale & The Storm," with tracks from both Karyn and Joe Leavy there's also new music from Atlanta's own, the lovely Ms Katrenia Jefferson. Soul Junction records have a great new 45 reissue by The Nu-Rons plus music from the current projects by Chairmen of the Board ft Ken Knox and Tanya Holt & Robert H Fowler. I send out congratulations  to Bigg Robb on his Southern Soul performer of the year award, richly deserved I might add. Stan Mosley's "Soul Resurrection" is due for imminent release so I have given a little taster from that excellent set and there is a whole bunch of old school classics so sit back and enjoy, please be sure to tell a friend all about The Science of Soul.

Sunday's playlist for 18-02-2018 
Hour One
The Pockets - Happy For Love
Billy Butler - Tomorrow Is Another Day
Katrenia Jefferson - He's Got That Body
Family Circle - If You Really Wanna Make It
The Nu-Ronns - All Of My Life
Karyn White - Where I Belong
Joe Leavy - Inside You
Shae Jones - Hold On
ChairmenO'Board/Ken Knox - Each Morning That I Wake Up
Tevin Campbell - Can We Talk
Johnny Gill - My My My
Keith Washington - Make Time For Love
David Simmons - The World Belongs To Me



Hour Two
Amar Khalil - Quickly
MeThrone - Hold Me
Walter Williams - Lets Spend The Night Together
Tanya Holt & Robert H Fowler - Happy Ever After
Masters of Soul - Should I Just Read The Signs
Stan Mosley - Sentimental Journey
Bigg Robb - I Love You
The Impressions - How High Is High
General Crook - Best Years Of My Life
Willie Hutch - Kelly Green
Ronnie Dyson - I Think I'll Tell Her
The Whispers - Olivia (Lost & Turned Out)






No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE ENTER COMMENT BELOW:-