18.12.17

Sweet Thing Going On Vol. 3

Welcome and thanks for stopping by this weeks Science of Soul, Featured Album this week will delight the old school lovers. It's the latest installment from Soul Junction Records' " We Got A Sweet Thing Going On" Seriesm and I gotta say there are some real gems on this Volume 3 Edition, I could have quite easily played the whole album it's so good. Needless to say this is highly recommended, be sure to get it while you can it's in limited quantity (it would make a great stocking filler for the soul fan in your life) just visit www.souljunctionrecords.co.uk for details.

KlassBand Brotherhood
New music this week comes from KlassBand Brotherhood thanks to my good friend Allen Curry from the band for keeping me up to date. I am loving the new single from Mose Stovall "Cheatin2gether" . We are predominantly old school this week I must have been feeling nostalgic when I put the show together, lol. Listen out for a couple of classics you might not know or have forgotten Hands of Time "I'll Never Forget You" and Sherman Hunters "Sweet Thing".
Ok sit back pour a glass of wine and enjoy and please be sure to tell a friend about the Science of Soul.

Sunday's playlist for 17-12-2017
Mose Stovall
Hour One
Frankie Beverly & Maze - Cant Get Over You
Klassband Brotherhood - Dance Floor
Mose Stovall - Cheatin2gether
Chairmen of The Board - Words Left Unsaid
Big Ben Hillman - Kiss Me One More Time
Sandra Fever - Leaving This Time
Blue Magic - Guess Who
Devon Howard - Can We Fall In Love
Music Machine - Imitation Of Life
Four Thoughts - Plain As The Nose On Your Face
Robert Montgomery - Love Song About You
Rockie Robbins - If I Ever Lose You



Hour Two
Ron Parks - The Game
Gwen McCrae - I Can Only Think Of You
Sherman Hunter - Sweet Thing
Sam Butler - I Can't Get Over Loving You
Ty Causey - Hot Tonight
Luther Vandross - Make Me A Believer
Cale Brock - Let Me Show You Heaven
The Temptations - My Love Is True
Q Harper - Quiet Time
L A Connection - Promise Me
Hands Of Time - I'll Never Forget You

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE ENTER COMMENT BELOW:-