11.9.17

Cale Brock

Le Le Storm
Welcome to the Science of Soul, sorry I'm still playing catch-up on the new music so you will find quite a few on this weeks playlist along with my Featured Album that's from Cale Brock  and entitled "Dedicated." I have new and current releases from Southern soul lady, Le Le Storm, plus O'Bryan featuring Sue Ann Carwell with and a name you will remember from all those Freddie Jackson Classics, that's Paul Laurence. Time given out today with album tracking from Jazz man Norman Brown and a new name to me in N My Soul with a song called "Crossing Over"  with more coming from this set soon. It's great to see Roszun back and I can highly recommend his new set "Urban" don't be surprised if I Feature this album soon, it's really growing on me the more I play it.

Lot's of the old school classics you love on this weeks show as normal they prove to be very popular. On a sad note, I just heard while writing this, former Tower of Power front man Rick West has lost his battle with cancer, he will forever be remembered for the classic " You're Still A Young Man" had his early life not taken such dramatic turns who knows what he would have gone on to achieve ... RIP Rick and thank you for the music. Video this week is Barry White live at Birmingham NIA.
Time now to sit back and enjoy this weeks musical journey and please remember (yes you know) to tell a friend about the Science of Soul show.

Playlist for Sunday Sept. 9th 2017
Hour One
Paul Laurence
Marlena Shaw - Without You In My Life
Lacee - No Broke Man
Le Le Storm - Shut Your Mouth
Paul Laurence ft. Melodic - I Still Miss You
Norman Brown ft Chante Moore - Holding You
Cale Brock - If Your Ever Lonely
Cale Brock - Dedicated
Classic Example - Never Gonna Give You Up
Eddie Kendrick - Can't Help What I Am
David Ruffin - Can We Make Love One More Time
Ali Ollie Woodson - Angel
Dennis Edwards - Coolin' Out



Hour Two
Sweet Charles - Give The Woman A Chance
Isaac Hayes - I Can't Turn Around
The Undisputed Truth - Girl Your Alright
The Four Mints - You're My Desire
General Crook - Best Years Of My Life
The Dramatics - Just Shopping
Townsend x3, & Rogers - Play Ground Of Love
O'Bryan ft Sue Ann Carwell - One More Try
Roszun - City Nights
Cale Brock - Let Me Show You
N My Soul - A Better Man
Gladys Knight - Best Thing We Can Do Is Say Goodbye


No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE ENTER COMMENT BELOW:-