8.5.17

L.V. & October London

Welcome to the Science of Soul, on this weeks show I have not one but two featured albums (trying to catch up) first up is the new set from L V "The Art Of Making Love" it's killer album tho the title track is a remake from his 2010 release "Hustla4Life" the song is barely recognisable, You will be hearing lots of tracks from this over the coming weeks. Feature number two comes from October London with a helping hand from rap icon Snoop Dogg, not Science of Soul material you may be thinking ...you will be surprised. Other new music comes from a new name to me T Honey Brown and a classy remake of Marvin Gaye's "God Is Love" by Kirk Whalum featuring Kevin Whalum,

I cant resist including my favourite new release of 2017 so far Walter Williams "Lets Spend The Night Together" I cant wait for the album. Thank you for the positive feed back re, Cuba Gooding tribute I know many were quite surprised by the how much quality material The Main Ingredient did over the years, to be honest I could quite easily played two hours worth.
There's lots of nice stuff for the old skoolers on this weeks show so sit back and enjoy and please remember to tell a friend about the Science of Soul, music is a wonderful gift to share.

Science of Soul Playlist Sunday May 7th 2017
Hour One
The Temptations - Wake Up To Me
T Honey Brown - Don't Waste My Time
Bobby Williams - You Need Love Like I Do
Keni Stevens - One Way Ticket To Love
Lenny Williams - Loving Station
L V - The Art Of Making Love
L V - Ain't No Woman
Dean Phil - I Still Love You
Syleena Johnson - I Am Your Woman
Choice Four - This Time It's Real
Heaven & Earth - Promises
Walter Williams - Lets Spend The Night
Freddy Scott - Your'e So Hard To Forget



Hour Two
Samuel Johnathan Johnson - Just Us
Othello - To Late
Con Funk Shun - Not Ready
Hi-Five - The Other Side Of Us
Kirk & Kevin Whalum - God Is Love
October London - One Shot To Love
October London ft Snoop Dogg - Top Down
Stan Mosely - No Problem
Sandra Phillips - I Need You Back Home
David Porter - I Can't See You When I Want
Surface - All I Want Is You
Tom Brock - There Is Nothing In The World

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE ENTER COMMENT BELOW:-