27.2.17

25-02-2017

Thank you for stopping by this weeks Science of soul, Its been a chaotic week due to a serious bout of man flu and my imminent trip to the states so at the time of writing this I am not sure of what I will be playing but it will include new music from Uvee Hayes Sir Charles Jones & Sean Whyte. I think we will call this edition the Surprise of Soul lol. Thanks to Mickey Nold for bearing with me this week in getting him info to use on the site normal service will be resumed soon. The next two weeks show have been pre recorded due to my trip to the states but you can keep up to date just visit me on FB follow the link on the page. Ok sit back enjoy the music and we see what pops up.....

Hour One
Spend The Night - Keni Stevens
Lomax - Get This Party Started
Eric Benet - Trippin'
Big G - Down On My Knees
Angelo Bond - I Never Sang For My Baby
Bobby Helmz - That Ain't Serious
Thundersoul Orchestra - Hey
The Chi-Lites - Give Me A Dream
Devier - It's About We
Native Sonz - All The Time
The Younghearts - Stop What Youre Doing , Girl
Paul Cannon - Soul Lover



Hour Two
Going Down Slow -Sir Charles Jones
Magnificents - Don't Take Your Love
11th Commandment - Have You Had Any Heartaches Lately
Average White Band - Keepin' It To Myself
Bobby Womack - If You Can't Give Her Love, Give Her Up
Gerald Levert - Answering Service
Jill Scott Feat. Anthony Hamilton - So In Love
Ray Goodman & Brown - I'll Remember You With Love
Randy Brown - I'd Rather Hurt Myself (Than Hurt You)
Sean Whyte - Gold
Isaac Hayes - A Few More Kisses To Go
Teena Marie - Give Me Your Love
Mike James Kirkland - You Put It On My Mind

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE ENTER COMMENT BELOW:-